Saturday, October 4, 2008

A rebirth

So I decided to start blogging and put my thoughts on virtual paper. This is a personal blog, where I share my thoughts. It's a place for me to speak up.

How did Atomik Kandy come about? The name is based on a project I did at college, when I was a year three BA student at the then London College of Printing & Distributive Trades (now known as London College of Communication). I opted for a minor elective subject for my cultural studies on the internet when it was in its infancy and the tutor, Teal Triggs, came up with the name Atomic Candy. Somehow the name stuck so here I am, more than 10 years after graduation, reliving that name.

As an only child with not many friends on the whole, I've always found it hard to bare my soul. I guess some may say I'm a little old at 37 to be blogging now but yea well, it's probably one of the many ways I can put some thoughts in writing.

No comments: