Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Been Awhile, Hasn't It?

It's been awhile since I blogged, reason being I have been tied up with several things, one of which is a job I took on in July.

I have since tendered my resignation as I felt I did not fit in to the company culture but I will not dwell on it. Suffice to say, it was for the best that I did something else altogether.

In any case, I am embarking on a new journey, with support from Sweetie I might add. It's a wonderful feeling, having someone give their support to you, even though the future is but a blur. It spurs you to keep trying and to remember that no matter how hard, all we need to do is hang on and never give up.

Obviously, hanging on blindly to a cause is not exactly a healthy thing but if one can evaluate the cause, take calculated risks and then go in with eyes wide open, learning and adjusting along the way, one can probably do great things.

I am all geared up for the long and hard road ahead, let's see how this all pans out.

This post is pretty much a warm up, I might add, as I have not been writing for quite awhile. Not for leisure anyway.

No comments: